We didn’t start Beacon View to be just like any other veterinary practice. We are proud to be independent and doing things the way they should be done, with pets and their owners coming first. We offer a comprehensive range of veterinary services that can be tailored to your pet’s needs.
Our state of the art veterinary practice has extensive facilities and an experienced, professional team.
Here are a few highlights of how we can make your pet care experience better and provide the best for your pet.
- Open 7 days a week, we believe that flexibility is key and we are the only vets in the local area to offer this service. We will also have evening appointments available.
- Beacon View Live, Our exclusive video chat service, with a vet you know, even after hours.
- Ultra Cat Friendly, Cat only consultation room, waiting area and cattery. Helping keep cat anxiety to a minimum.
- Fear Free accredited Veterinary Surgeons.
- Drop off service, for busy pet-parents, helping you fit more into your busy day.
- Onsite parking. Park right outside our front door, we also have disabled access and facilities.
- Easily accessible, from Sandwich, Deal, Whitfield, Dover, Ash and Thanet.
- Continuity of care, always get to see a vet or nurse who understands your animal’s medical history.
Our popular Complete Care Club offers exceptional value for money, with unlimited veterinary consults included in the monthly price. The plan gives you peace of mind that you are providing the best preventative care for your pets and includes year-round parasite protection, vaccines and a range of discounts.
To find out more about our services please visit our Why Us page.
Switching vets is a simple process; start by registering your interest here, and we will then contact you closer to our opening date and arrange for your pets clinical records to be sent to us.