We are pleased to announce that from Tuesday 1st June we will be able to welcome you back into the consulting rooms with your pets. Of course, this is subject to restrictions continuing to ease and local case numbers remaining low.
To keep everyone safe we ask that you follow the below steps when visiting the surgery.
- One person per pet is allowed to enter.
- Please continue to call us when you arrive at the surgery and follow the directions given by our team.
- We will ask you to wait in your car and a member of the team will invite you into the consulting room at your appointment time.
- Masks must cover your mouth and nose and please use the hand hygiene stations.
- If you are collecting food or medications we politely ask that you continue to wait outside to keep the practice space free for clients visiting with animals.
- Please do not come to the practice if you are exhibiting signs of COVID.
- If you feel safer not entering the surgery yet that is fine, just let reception know via the phone when you arrive.
We will provide further updates as and when the situation changes.
We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to you for your continued support over the last 12 months and helping us to keep you and our team safe.