The ambition of starting Beacon View Vets has been in my mind for over a decade. To get to this point has taken a lot of planning and dedication.
I dreamt of becoming a vet since my early childhood and remember drawing out a floor plan of a vets to show my friends. After graduating from the University of Cambridge I was delighted to move back to Kent to be near family and friends. Having worked at a number of different practices in East Kent, I have always felt that there was something lacking, something that prevented the staff from offering the high level of care that they wanted to.
Beacon View Vets is a veterinary practice driven by passion and values, not numbers. Where the whole team feels empowered and united in our vision of client and pet care.
My enthusiasm for veterinary care has rubbed off on Josh, who has a background in design. When an opportunity to secure a building in Eastry appeared, we knew we had to jump at the chance.
Our vision is clear, to provide an exceptional experience for you and your animal. We believe that whenever you visit us you should be greeted with a kind and familiar smile. Neither you, nor your pet, should never feel stressed or rushed. We want you to be able to sit down in a comfy chair with a coffee and chat with us; knowing that taking care of your pet is our number one priority.
We didn’t start Beacon View to be just like any other veterinary practice. We are proud to be independent and doing things the way they should be done, with pets and their owners coming first.
We have worked hard to design our state of the art veterinary practice and we are very excited to share our facilities with you.
A few of our highlights include:
- Open 7 days a week – We believe that flexibility is key and we are the only vets in the local area to offer this service. We will also have evening appointments available.
- Beacon View Live – Our exclusive video chat service, with a vet you know, even after hours.
- Ultra Cat Friendly – Cat only consultation room, waiting area and cattery. Helping keep anxiety to a minimum.
- Fear Free – We are Fear Free accredited.
- Drop off service – For busy pet-parents, helping you fit more into your busy day.
- Onsite parking – Park right outside our front door, we also have disabled access and facilities.
- Easily accessible – from Sandwich, Deal, Whitfield, Dover, Ash and Thanet.
- Continuity of care – Always get to see a vet or nurse who understands your animal’s medical history.
I am so excited to share our services with you and your pets.
To reach the point of starting construction has taken a lot of effort, and in 8 short weeks we will be opening our doors to care for your pets. I can’t wait to share Beacon View with you, and if you are interested in joining us, you can register your interest now.
I love meeting everyone and their pets so if you have any questions about our services, or just want to say hi, please feel free to contact me.